How high should the outriggers of small and medium-sized concrete mixing stations be?
Date: 2018-07-31 Article source: Zhengzhou Changli Construction Machinery
Small and medium-sized concrete mixing stations are inseparable from the cement silo, and the height of the outriggers of the cement silo is variable. So how high is the height of the legs of the small and medium-sized concrete mixing plants?
As one of the important components of small and medium-sized concrete mixing stations, the cement silo is composed of tank steel structure, outriggers, ladders, guardrails, dust removal equipment, level gauges, etc. The appearance of the cement silo is a cylindrical structure, and the bottom consists of four bars. Round pipe legs support the whole silo, the whole silo is in the form of steel structure, welded; the top is equipped with a dust collector and a pressure safety valve.
The height of the outrigger of the cement bin is generally calculated by the technicians based on the position between the cement bin and the batching machine, the host, and the length of the screw conveyor. Generally, the height of the outrigger of the cement warehouse is 1.5 meters, and the corresponding adjustment will be made according to the needs of the user, but the outrigger of the cement warehouse must exist no matter how it is adjusted. Generally, when a user purchases a cement warehouse, we will consult the customer and give the customer appropriate advice based on the user's use and the technical staff's years of experience.
In actual use, some customers may not listen to the opinions of the manufacturer. In order to save costs, the height of the outriggers will be reduced. As a result, it is found that the discharge opening is close to the ground due to the outriggers. The inclination of conveying bulk materials is too large to achieve the expected use effect, which will cause great trouble; in some cases, the outriggers of the cement bin are higher than the general ones, which is generally not recommended by the manufacturer because If the outriggers of the cement bin are too high, there will be many impacts. First, there are hidden dangers. The outriggers play a role in supporting the entire cement bin. Too high will reduce the safety factor, and there will be problems in inspection, cleaning and maintenance. .
If you need to buy a small and medium-sized concrete mixing station, we will recommend a cement bin of the appropriate height for you according to your actual situation. Welcome to inquire!
Questions and answers about concrete machinery and equipment
Q: Can the HZS75 concrete mixing station be installed by itself?
A: Theoretically, it can be installed by itself according to the installation drawings. Generally speaking, during the installation process, the manufacturer will assign technical personnel to guide the installation on site. The user only needs to provide the crane and the cooperation of the personnel.
Q: How many tank trucks are needed for a HZS50 concrete mixing plant production line? How many tank trucks are needed for a HZS50 concrete mixing plant production line?
Answer: In general, a 50 mixing plant production line is usually equipped with 4 concrete transport vehicles.
Q: Is there a mobile 90 type concrete mixing plant in China?
Answer: In China, there is no mobile HZS90 concrete mixing station. If a manufacturer claims that it can produce a mobile HZS90 station, users should beware of being deceived.
Q: What causes the overheating of the mixing motor of the concrete mixer?
Answer: (1) The mixing blades are severely worn and have not been replaced in time, resulting in too large a gap and overloading the stone jam. (2) The resistance of the stirring shaft end support device is too large. (3) The voltage is too low; adjust the track parallelism and adjust the motor brake sharing gap.
Q: What is the reasonable price for building an HZS60 concrete mixing plant?
Answer: This type of mixing station is a medium-sized mixing station. The investment cost of the equipment should be about 500,000 yuan. Depending on the equipment configuration, the price will fluctuate.
Q: How many cement tanks should a small concrete mixing plant be equipped with? Rural
Answer: The small concrete mixing station is equipped with two more cement grouts, one for storing cement and one for storing fly ash.
Question: What are the supporting equipment for the production line of HZS180 mixing station?
A: In addition to mixing equipment, a 180 concrete mixing station also includes a concrete transport truck, a pump truck, a weighing platform, a gravel forklift, laboratory equipment, maintenance equipment, and so on.
- Previous post: How about the actual output of the concrete mixing station equipment? look here
- Next: Cement mixer and other equipment cannot be used in random
- Changli Concrete Mixing Plant runs successfully in Tibet
- Re-developing the basics of survival for manufacturers of concrete mixing plants
- Changli's "intelligent manufacturing" strives for global service "zero distance"
- Changli concrete mixing building is very popular
- Changli sales new strategy for market segmentation
- Changli Construction Machinery: Transformation and upgrading must maintain a constant force
- Steady development in the first half of the year, Changli will sprint to the second half of the target
- How much does it cost to build a mixing plant? These costs have to be counted
- What are the benefits of choosing Changli for a forced twin-shaft mixer?
- What should be paid attention to when investing in commercial concrete mixing stations?
- Do small rural concrete mixing plants make money? Profit pattern
- hzs75 mixing station unique feeding system introduction
- Are commercial concrete mixing stations environmentally friendly? Try these methods
- note! The price of a large mixing plant is too low to be reliable