Several things to know about the purchase of environmental engineering mixing stations
Release date: 2019-04-23 Article source: Zhengzhou Changli Construction Machinery
Nowadays, energy conservation and environmental protection are highly advocated. No matter what kind of industry it is, the purchase of engineering concrete mixing station equipment in the machinery industry is also the same. The purchase of mechanical equipment for engineering concrete mixing stations depends on whether it is energy saving Environmental protection is really a big problem. Why? This is not easy to see with quality and technology. This needs to be known later, but we must buy the equipment without knowing it, so this problem has troubled many customers. Next, our professional Changli manufacturers will explain How to choose a concrete mixing station for energy saving and environmental protection engineering? Why do our customers solve this big problem of how to choose a concrete mixing station for energy saving and environmental protection engineering?
Attention to energy-saving and environmental-protection engineering concrete mixing stations. First of all, we should have an understanding of the systems of engineering concrete mixing stations, so that we can more easily judge the pros and cons of environmental protection performance of engineering concrete mixing stations. Then all the powdery materials in the engineering concrete mixing station are loaded in a closed state from loading, batching, metering, adding to mixing and discharging. The dust exhaust pipe of the mixer cover, the cement measurement bin, and the fly ash measurement bin are all connected to the dust collector, and a dust blocking plate is arranged at the aggregate filling port, thereby reducing the dust emission. The fully enclosed main building and belt conveyor structure reduce the environmental pollution caused by dust and voice. Adopting negative pressure dust removal and special fiber filter cloth, the dust generated during feeding completely enters the dust collector without spreading to the surroundings, and the collected dust can be easily recycled and reused, effectively protecting the environment. Users can also choose imported dust removal systems. Changli factory is a professional manufacturer of engineering concrete mixing plant with advanced technology, high quality and low price. Welcome to visit our factory for purchase.
Questions and answers about concrete machinery and equipment
Q: Quotation for 75 concrete stations?
Answer: There are many domestic manufacturers of concrete mixing station equipment. More specific manufacturers such as Sany Heavy Industry, Zoomlion Heavy Industry, Zhengzhou Erba Group, Zhengzhou Changli, Changli Company, Shan Dongfangyuan Group, etc., have a large price. difference.
Q: Is the JS500 concrete mixer oil pump manual or electric?
Answer: The oil pumps used in JS500 concrete mixers are generally manual oil pumps, with low cost and easy replacement. Of course, electric oil pumps can also be provided according to customer requirements.
Q: Can JS750 concrete mixer be used alone? No batching machine, just use a blender
Answer: The JS750 concrete mixer can be used alone to mix concrete, but the efficiency is not as high as that of a complete set of equipment. Generally, users are not recommended to use a single machine.
Question: What is the chassis structure of the JZC500 mixer?
Answer: The chassis is a welded structure. There are two tires in the lower part and a tow bar in the front part for towing. In order to facilitate short distance towing and parking, the JZC500 mixer is equipped with front support wheels, and the four corners of the chassis are equipped with adjustable legs. When the mixer is working, support the legs firmly to stabilize the whole machine. When towing, the outriggers should be stowed in their highest position and fixed with bolts, and the front support wheel should be turned up and hung.
Q: Can hzs75 station produce high-grade concrete?
Answer: HZS75 concrete mixing plant can produce concrete of various types from C15 to C60.
Question: Is the JS1000 concrete mixer oil pump manual or electric? Can I request it manually or automatically?
Answer: The oil pumps used in JS1000 concrete mixers are generally manual oil pumps, with low cost and easy replacement. Of course, electric oil pumps can also be provided according to customer requirements.
Q: How do users purchase JS500 concrete mixer reasonably?
Answer: The user should understand, 1. Know the technical performance and supporting range of the machine.
2. When the machine leaves the factory, the lower rail, ladder, diagonal brace, connecting angle steel, outriggers, anchor bolts, and suction pipe are in a separate state, and other components are in the assembled state of the whole machine.
3. This machine is transported by truck> 10 tons.
4. For hoisting, choose a crane> 10 tons.
Q: Is there a mobile 90 type concrete mixing plant in China?
Answer: In China, there is no mobile HZS90 concrete mixing station. If a manufacturer claims that it can produce a mobile HZS90 station, users should beware of being deceived.
Question: What is the price of the mixing machine for the HZS60 concrete mixing station?
Answer: The host used in the HZS60 concrete mixing station is different in price from different manufacturers. For details, please consult the sales department of the manufacturer for detailed inquiry.
- Previous post: Multiple benefits of centralized mixing in concrete mixing stations
- Next: Six professional skills to reduce the loss of screw conveyor
- What are the common technical terms for concrete mixing plant equipment?
- Matching device of concrete mixing station and applicable working place
- Internal Structure and Operation Advantages of Road Construction Mixing Plant Host
- What are the adverse effects of banning mixing of concrete
- Seven tips to improve the efficiency of concrete batching machine
- Increased concrete demand drives up sales of mixing station facilities
- The five parts of the concrete batching machine should be reviewed in detail
- Inspection of concrete mixing station
- Four rules for concrete mixing plant operators
- Nine factors for the performance index of concrete mixing station
- Three tips for reducing wear during production of concrete mixing plants
- Eight cases of concrete mixing station need to be stopped immediately
- Layout and modification of drainage ditch of concrete mixing station
- What standards should be followed for concrete mixer specifications?