What are the differences between a mixing station and a mixing building?
Release date: 2019-04-22 Article source: Zhengzhou Changli Construction Machinery
Both the mixing station and the mixing floor are the main equipment for producing concrete. The working principle is basically the same, and the mixing effect is uniform and efficient. So what are the differences between the two?
1. Structural characteristics difference
The main body of the concrete mixing building is completely enclosed, and the receiving room, the storage room and the control room, the outriggers and the receiving room of the mixing truck are respectively arranged from top to bottom.
Compared with the mixing plant's structural characteristics, the mixing station's material collection and concrete production processes are integrated into one, the configuration of the complete set of equipment is greatly simplified, the process is simpler, and the overall height and weight and equipment foundation are reduced.
2. Aggregate lifting difference
The mixing building is generally equipped with a belt conveyor to transport the aggregate to the collecting bin above the measuring hopper at one time, and the mixing station usually uses a belt conveyor to load the aggregate into the weighing hopper once, and the weighing is completed. After that, the secondary aggregate is put into the mixing machine.
3. The difference in productivity
The secondary lifting aggregate of the concrete mixing station takes more time, resulting in a productivity that is about 20% lower than that of the concrete mixing building. In addition, the control system of the mixing station uniformly controls the work of the complete set of equipment, and the operation and management are relatively simple.
4. Differences in application
The concrete mixing station has a relatively small production capacity, and its structure is easy to disassemble and install. It can constitute a container transfer site and is suitable for building construction sites. The mixing building has a large volume and high productivity and can only be used as a fixed mixing device. It is suitable for large-scale water conservancy projects or Supply of high-volume commercial concrete.
Zhengzhou Changli specializes in the production of concrete mixing equipment, with complete models of mixing stations and mixing floors. It can provide customers with professional purchasing guidance. Welcome to inquire and purchase.
Questions and answers about concrete machinery and equipment
Q: How much does the HZS50 concrete mixing plant cost? Quote price
Answer: There are many domestic manufacturers of concrete mixing station equipment. More specific manufacturers such as Sany Heavy Industry, Changli Construction Machinery, Zhengzhou Erba Group, Changli, etc., the prices are also very different.
Q: How much does it cost to build a 75 concrete mixing plant production line?
Answer: The entire investment of a complete set of HZS50 stations is generally around 2 million (including mixing equipment, concrete trucks, forklifts, floor scales, etc.)
Q: Can the 35 concrete station produce high-grade concrete? Which models can be produced?
Answer: HZS35 concrete mixing station can produce concrete of various types from C15 to C50.
Q: How much is a cement tank for a small concrete mixing plant? How many tons is it?
Answer: At present, the cement irrigation used in small concrete mixing plants is mostly 100 tons, and the price is about 30,000 yuan.
Question: Should the mainframe of the HZS180 mixing station be imported or domestic?
Answer: Through decades of technological innovation and development, the gap between the quality of domestic hosts and imported hosts is getting smaller and smaller. In particular, manufacturers with scale and strength have become more mature in R & D technology, but in general, there is still a certain gap between domestic and imported hosts.
Q: How many concrete transport trucks does a production line of HZS180 concrete mixing station need?
Answer: The concrete transport vehicle is subject to many conditions, such as the distance from the construction site, and the size of the tanker itself. Generally, a production line of HZS180 concrete mixing station is built. 10-15 concrete transport vehicles are basically sufficient.
Q: How much does it cost to build an HZS25 concrete mixing plant? Is this the smallest station?
Answer: HZS25 concrete mixing station is the smallest one among the models of the mixing station, and the corresponding investment is also the least. The simple 25 station, the mixing equipment investment is about 55,000 yuan.
Question: What kind of lifting method is used for HZS180 concrete mixing station?
Answer: All domestic HZS180 concrete mixing stations adopt the feeding method of conveyor belt.
Q: How big is the mixing station to produce about 50 cubic meters of concrete per hour? Is 50 stops OK?
Answer: For the concrete required for production, an HZS75 concrete mixing plant can fully meet the production requirements. Of course, you can choose a larger model.
- Previous post: Summary of capacity selection experience of mixer
- Next: Working principle and characteristics of belt conveyor in mixing station
- Summary of working principle and characteristics of screw conveyor in mixing station
- Changli Construction Machinery welcomes the inspection of the Machinery Association
- How to operate the cement bin of the mixing station?
- Introduction of the main system of concrete mixer
- 90 type mixing station control system features
- Changli conducts fire drills to prevent them from "burning"
- Changli and industry associations strive to create a grand machinery event
- Want to build a concrete mixing plant of the right size
- Summary of the installation points of the cement tank of the mixing station
- Introduction to the structure and composition of the cement silo of the mixing station
- How are the equipment of the mixing station installed?
- The future development trend of concrete mixing station in China
- How to solve the common faults of the belt conveyor of the concrete mixing station?
- There is a big difference between stabilized soil mixing station and concrete mixing station