Changli Concrete Mixing Plant runs successfully in Tibet
Release date: 2018-07-20 Article source: Zhengzhou Changli Construction Machinery
Recently, the installation and commissioning of the concrete mixing plant purchased by the Tibetan customer in Zhengli Changli has been completed and successfully operated, which has been highly praised by the customer.
In order to ensure the smooth implementation of the safety adjustment task, Changli technicians overcome the difficulties of high altitude, strong ultraviolet rays, and difficult construction site conditions in Nyingchi, Tibet, endured physical discomfort, and carried out each installation and commissioning process of the concrete mixing station as planned. Complete each task with quality and quantity. This task was completed in only 20 days.
The customer highly praised the technical level of Changli Concrete Mixing Plant and the safety personnel. Especially in the case of trial production, the equipment normally produced about 3,000 cubic meters of concrete for 4 consecutive days, which received very high praise from customers and expressed a strong willingness to continue cooperation.
In the next step, Zhengzhou Changli will continue to fully support the pre-sale, sale and after-sale work of the equipment, keep in mind the mission, go forward courageously, provide reliable technical guarantee for the concrete mixing station, provide customers with more "value" products, and create for the company. Greater benefits. If you need to consult the purchase, you can directly call the number on our website.
Questions and answers about concrete machinery and equipment
Q: Do I have to be qualified to build a small concrete mixing plant? Don't you think so
Answer: According to the relevant national regulations, if it is a commercial concrete mixing plant, it is necessary to obtain the relevant qualifications for opening a commercial mixing plant in order to produce and sell ready-mixed concrete.
Question: Are the control appliances for 75 concrete stations made in China or imported? Generally, it ’s ok to use domestic products, right?
Answer: In the case of HZS50 mixing station, many customer's electrical components are mostly domestically produced without specific requirements from customers. If customers have special requirements, imported components can be used.
Q: How big is it to build a concrete 75 station?
Answer: The floor area of HZS75 mixing station equipment is not large, about (length and width): 29m * 19m. In addition to sand and gravel, office areas, parking areas, etc., a minimum of 5 acres of land area is required.
Q: How much is a conveyor belt for a small concrete mixing station? On what basis is the price calculated? Length?
A: Small conveyor belts are generally calculated in meters. The cost is about 300 yuan. The length and width are different, and the price changes accordingly.
Q: What is the output height of the HZS75 mixing station?
A: The discharge height of the mixing station is generally 3.8 meters, but with the change of the concrete transport truck, it is now adjusted to 4.1 meters.
Question: What is the production capacity of HZS120 mixing station?
A: According to theoretical calculations, the output of an HZS120 production line per hour is 120 cubic meters of concrete. In actual production, the concrete to be mixed has different labeling and mixing time. In addition to other factors, there will be a certain gap between the theoretical output and the actual output. The actual output is about 100 cubic meters.
Question: Is the HZS50 concrete mixing station ready for installation? Will your manufacturers help?
A: Theoretically, it can be installed by itself according to the installation drawings. Generally speaking, during the installation process, the manufacturer will assign technical personnel to guide the installation on site. The user only needs to provide the crane and the cooperation of the personnel.
Q: How many tons of cement tanks are needed for HZS180 station?
Answer: Normally, the powder tank used with 180 has a storage capacity of at least 200T, which is convenient for the production of ready-mixed concrete.
Q: How much does it cost to build a 25 concrete station?
A: The entire investment of a complete set of HZS50 stations is generally around 600,000 (including mixing equipment, concrete trucks, forklifts, floor scales, etc.)
Q: The price of PLD1600 batching machine three warehouses? Better specific
Answer: The PLD1600 three warehouse batching machine is mostly equipped with HZS50 concrete mixing station. It is a necessary equipment for the mixing station. Generally, it is not used alone. In terms of price, different manufacturers have large price differences. For details, please contact professional manufacturers, such as Zhengzhou Erba Machinery Factory, Zhengzhou Changli, Changli Construction Machinery, etc.
- Previous post: Re-developing the foundation of survival for manufacturers of concrete mixing plants
- Next: Zhengzhou Changli: Going abroad to strictly control quality
- Changli's "intelligent manufacturing" strives for global service "zero distance"
- Changli concrete mixing building is very popular
- Changli sales new strategy for market segmentation
- Changli Construction Machinery: Transformation and upgrading must maintain a constant force
- Steady development in the first half of the year, Changli will sprint to the second half of the target
- Zhengzhou Changli: Follow the National Strategy and Spread the World
- Focusing on development, leading Zhichangchangli to start customer care action
- Are commercial concrete mixing stations environmentally friendly? Try these methods
- note! The price of a large mixing plant is too low to be reliable
- What are the benefits of large mixing plant manufacturers choosing Changli?
- Necessary for environmental protection concrete mixing station-sewage treatment system
- How much do you know about the cement warehouse in a small commercial mixing plant?
- What are the advantages of Changli mixing plant equipment manufacturers choosing Changli?
- There is a discrepancy between the theory and actual productivity of medium-sized concrete mixing plants