PLD3200 concrete batching machine
The PLD3200 concrete batching machine has a rated batching capacity of 3200 liters and can be equipped with 2-5 types of materials. The large weighing value is 5T and the loading height is 2.3m. The batching machine is accurate in measurement and is a new type of high-quality concrete batching machine.
1. Computer scale automatic control, intelligent and efficient, can also be operated manually
2. Easy to operate and accurate ingredients, the mix ratio of materials can be adjusted according to user needs
3. High efficiency, low energy consumption, convenient installation and moving
4. Can be used with various types of mixers, and has strong environmental adaptability
5. Can greatly improve production efficiency and concrete quality.
|PLD3200 concrete batching machine parameters|
|model||category||Number of storage bins||Weighing hopper capacity||Storage bucket capacity||productivity||Dosing accuracy||Available aggregate quantity|
|2400||PLD||Two warehouses||m³ 2.4 m³||m³ 2 x10.0 m³||m³/h 120 m³ / h||± 2%||2|
|Mikura||m³ 2.4 m³||m³ 3 x8.38 m³||m³/h 120 m³ / h||± 2%||3|
|Shikura||m³ 2.4 m³||m³ 4 x 10.8 m³||m³/h 120 m³ / h||± 2%||4|
|3200||PLD||Shikura||m³ 3.2 m³||m³ 4x15.6 m³||m³/h 160 m³ / h||± 2%||4|
1. After the PL3200 concrete batching machine arrives, please check the completeness of the attached accessories and technical documents according to the packing list, and check the entire machine or parts for damage.
2. The user should lay the foundation according to the basic diagram of the purchased batching machine.
3. Follow the positions on the basic map to make the institutions in a horizontal state.
4. After the batching machine is in place, remove the fixing bolts of the weighing hopper, so that the weighing hopper is in working condition.
5. Check the flexibility of each transmission part and whether the bolts at each connection part are loose.
6. Install the wiring of the electrical circuit according to the "Instruction Manual for the Batching Controller", including: the main cable and the motor cables, sensors and remote control cables.
7. Trial run dry and check the steering of each motor at the same time.
8. In accordance with the requirements of the "Instruction Manual for Ingredient Control", carry out the ingredient simulation cycle test, test the small weighing settings for each material, and check whether the ingredients can be circulated automatically.
1. A gate knife is required between the main power supply and the electric box.
2. The zero wire pair of the power supply of the batching controller must not be connected to the ground wire, otherwise serious accidents will occur.
3. The grounding of the ingredient controller should be reliable, and the resistance should be less than 4Ω.
4. The sunscreen and rainproof facilities should be set up in the place where the batching controller is placed.
1. What is the price of PLD3200 batching machine in four warehouses?
Answer: This type of batching machine is mostly used in large-scale concrete mixing stations. It is a necessary supporting equipment of the mixing station. Generally, it is rarely used alone. The price of different manufacturers varies greatly. For details, please contact professional manufacturers, such as Sany Heavy Industry, Zhengzhou Changli Machinery Factory, Zoomlion Heavy Industry, Shan Dongfang Yuan, etc.
2. How to solve the system failure when weighing the concrete batching machine?
The fault of the line is that the value indicated by the controller overflows, an error message is displayed, and the signal is suddenly interrupted or jumped randomly during weighing, for the following two reasons.
First, the connection between the sensor and the control instrument is broken. This external fault is mainly caused by improper installation and use. If you use a multimeter to check the sensor input and output resistance, the resistance is normal. The cause of the failure is: the connecting wire is broken, causing an open circuit; the connector of the connecting wire is loose or not soldered.
Second, there is a problem with the quality of the sensor itself. Appears as the sensor input and output resistance changes. Under normal conditions, the input resistance of the sensor is 400Ω ± 10Ω, and the output resistance is 350Ω ± 3Ω. The main failure of the sensor is that the solder joints of the terminal or the lead-out wire fall off; the sensor's zero temperature compensation or sensitivity temperature compensation resistor is soldered or unsoldered; the sensor is not properly sealed and the internal chip is wet.
The abnormal zero point of the electronic scale is also a common fault. One of the reasons is that the sensor is not temperature compensated. The zero point and sensitivity of the sensor change with the change of the ambient temperature, which causes the zero point of the electronic scale to malfunction. According to the international standard, there is a temperature compensation process in the sensor production process. Compensation is performed using ambient temperature changes, but many domestic sensor manufacturers do not have high and low temperature boxes at all and cannot perform temperature compensation on the sensors; the second reason is that the sensors are severely overloaded, resulting in plastic deformation of the elastomer and sensor damage.
In addition, water, moisture, oxidation, or resistance breakdown of the junction box can cause major failures.