The screw conveying pump, commonly known as auger, is an indispensable material conveying equipment for concrete mixing stations. This equipment is designed and manufactured according to the standard of JB / T 7679-95 "Screw Conveyor". It has large conveying capacity, good overall rigidity and high conveying efficiency. Is a high-quality choice for users.
1. The screw conveyor is made of high-quality steel pipe with good overall rigidity
2. Double pitch blades to reduce the degree of compression during material conveying
3. High-quality gearbox with large torque and low noise
4. Universal ball joint is optional, which makes installation, adjustment and steering more convenient.
5. The middle suspension and tail bearing are of good quality and easy to install
6. Ample spare parts and complete specifications
7. Standard parts assembly, more convenient transportation
8. One-time forming spiral blade, with double-pitch design, eliminating material blocking phenomenon
|Product parameters of screw conveying pump|
|model||Conveying angle||Conveying distance||Large capacity||Supporting power|
|LS-4||0-45 °||4m||t/h 10 t / h||kw 5.5 kw|
|LS-6||0-45 °||6m||t/h 10 t / h||kw 7.5 kw|
|LS-8||0-45 °||8m||t/h 10 t / h||kw 11 kw|
|LS-12||0-45 °||11.5m||t/h 10 t / h||kw 15 kw|
|LS-6||0-45 °||6m||t/h 15 t / h||kw 11 kw|
|LS-8||0-45 °||8m||t/h 15 t / h||kw 15 kw|
|LS-12||0-45 °||11.5m||t/h 15 t / h||kw 18.5 kw|
When the screw shaft rotates, because of the gravity of the material and the friction force with the wall of the tank body, the material is moved forward along the bottom of the conveyor by the blade. The movement of the material in the intermediate bearing is based on the forward thrust of the material behind. Therefore, the conveyance of materials in the conveyor is completely slip motion. In order to make the screw shaft in a more favorable state of tension, the drive device and the discharge port are generally designed at the same end of the conveyor, and the feed port is designed as near the tail of the other end as possible.
The rotating spiral blade conveys the material by pushing it, and the weight of the material and the frictional force of the groove wall of the screw conveyor on the material prevent the material from rotating with the blade of the screw conveyor. The screw shaft of the screw conveyor is provided with a thrust bearing at the terminal of the material moving direction to give the axial axial reaction force to the screw. When the machine length is long, an intermediate hanging bearing should be added.
(1) Lubricating gears such as bearings, gears and chains should be added regularly.
(2) After the box feeder is deactivated, the wear of the spiral blades needs to be checked. In case of severe wear, repair welding should be performed.
(3) It is forbidden to overload the conveying capacity, otherwise the material will not be able to cause the screw shaft to bend or the box to rise or fall.
(4) When the frustration of the conveying medium is high, attention should be paid to whether the expansion and contraction of the box is free without seizure.
(5) When the conveyor is working, when the noise is harsh, it should be stopped and checked to eliminate the fault.
1. What should I pay attention to when buying a screw conveyor?
(1) Conveying capacity: The conveying capacity of the screw conveyor refers to the amount of material conveyed per unit time. When transporting bulk materials, calculate the mass or volume of the transported materials per hour; when transporting into a single article, calculate the number of transported pieces per hour. When it is matched with linear vibrating screen, rotary vibrating screen, ultrasonic vibrating screen and other equipment, it is necessary to calculate the feeding amount of the vibrating screen and control the conveying amount. Before designing and producing most conveyors, it is necessary to consider whether they should be used in conjunction with other production equipment in order to properly design the conveyor model.
(2) Conveying speed: Increasing the conveying speed can improve the conveying capacity. When a conveyor belt is used as a traction member and the conveying length is large, the conveying speed is gradually increased. However, high-speed belt conveyors need to pay attention to vibration, noise and starting, braking and other issues. For a conveyor using a chain as a traction member, the conveying speed should not be too large to prevent an increase in dynamic load. At the same time, the feeding speed of the feeder controlled by the process should be determined according to the production process requirements.
(3) Component size: The component size of the conveyor includes the width of the conveyor belt, the width of the slat, the volume of the hopper, the diameter of the pipe and the size of the container. The dimensions of these components directly affect the conveying capacity of the screw conveyor.
(4) Conveying length and inclination: The length and inclination of the conveying line directly affect the total resistance and the required power of the conveyor. At present, there are many types of conveyors, including direct parallel feeding, and some with a certain inclination angle, so these use conditions should be explained when selecting the screw conveyor.
(5) The screw conveyor motor can use adjustable speed regulating motor and ordinary motor to control the conveying speed and the conveying volume per hour.
(6) Whether the hopper is added at the feed port and the size of the hopper.