Cement Silo | Cement Tank
Cement silos | Cement tanks are storage silos for bulk materials such as bulk cement during construction, and can also be used for the storage of bulk cement in concrete mixing stations. This equipment can replace the civil storage silo, and has the outstanding features of waterproof, moisture-proof, and preventing cement loss. Compared with the traditional silo, the cement silo occupies less land, has a long service life, and is low in cost. It is a high-quality choice for customers.
1. Good sealing structure and high temperature resistance
The cement silos produced by our company use special sealing strips with high temperature resistance up to 200 degrees. After the seal is compacted, the raw materials are driven into the barrel for the first time, and the dust will automatically drill into the small gap to achieve a perfect self-sealing effect.
2. Good air tightness and wide use
Bending and biting are carried out using special equipment of the roll warehouse to ensure the craft quality of each part of the warehouse. Therefore, the cement storehouse is particularly excellent in sealing, can store all kinds of ultra-fine powder materials, and can prevent moisture and leakage.
3. Short construction period and low cost
The installation of the cement warehouse can be performed on site, with fast installation speed and short construction period. The warehouse is made of thin steel plate as a whole, which has a low weight and greatly reduces the cost.
4. Small footprint and light weight
The range of silo height and diameter is large, and the space between the silos is small, which can achieve the effect of making full use of space. The weight of the silo body is only 16% of the concrete silo of the same volume, which is only the same as the steel bar weight of the concrete silo of the same volume, which significantly reduces the load of the basic structure and the cost of building the silo.
Cement silo | Cement tank main models and parameters:
Cement silo model
Screw conveyor configuration
LSY273 / 325
The main body of the cement silo is a cylindrical structure. The bottom is supported by four circular steel pipe legs at the bottom. The whole silo is in the form of a steel structure.
1. Cement tanks are generally ancillary products for concrete mixing stations.
2. It is suitable for storing bulk cement and dry fly ash. The equipment has the characteristics of preventing rain and moisture; specifications and dimensions can be made according to customer requirements.
3. The common structure is a cylindrical support structure. The upper part is equipped with a dust removal device to prevent dust leakage. The lower part is provided with an arch breaking device to prevent the powder from agglomerating and smooth the discharge. It is also equipped with a level sensing device. Grasp the materials in the warehouse.
4. Generally, the powder is sent into the warehouse by air conveying by bulk cement conveying truck. According to the structure of the cement warehouse, there are two ways of discharging, one is the lower part is connected with the screw conveyor and conveyed by screw The machine feeds the powder into the powder, and the two are pneumatic conveying (for cement tanks with special structures).
1. Check if the line is clear before use.
2. The bulk cement truck is turned on for 2-3 minutes before injecting ash into the tank.
3. When the alarm on the cement tank gives an alarm, the ash injection should be stopped to prevent damage to the dust-proof processor.
4. Check if the dust removal filter is blocked when the air outlet is not smooth. If it is blocked, clean it in time.
5. Before cleaning the filter element, it should be bundled with wires for 2-3 times to prevent the filter element from deforming during washing.
6. When cleaning, you must wait for the filter element to dry before installing and using it.
7. After repeated cleaning, the filter element should be replaced in time when it has reached the purpose of dust removal.
1. What should be paid attention to when the cement bin is installed near the concrete mixing station?
The cement silo is the storage equipment of the concrete mixing station. Its specific installation location is next to the control building. Pay attention to the following when installing:
1. During the installation, pay attention not to allow the bin body to tilt and deform the legs.
2. Wind and lightning protection work should be done to ensure the safety of the cement tank (storage).
3. The bottom of the outrigger and the foundation embedded part must be welded together firmly.
4. The foundation must be firm and conform to the building design code.
5. It is strictly forbidden to strongly impact the legs and the body of the cement tank (storage).
6. Regularly check and clean the cement attached to the bag of the dust collector.
7. In order to prevent the explosion of the cement tank (storage), the bag needs to be blocked. The pressure in the blocked bag exceeds the safety pressure of the pressure relief valve on the top of the warehouse.