Mobile mixing station
Mobile mixing station is a concrete mixing equipment developed according to the actual needs of users who need frequent transfers, short construction periods and long construction lines. It will store, weigh, transport, and mix materials in traditional concrete mixing stations. , Unloading and fully automatic control system are concentrated on a trailer unit. In addition to the functions of a complete concrete mixing station, it has the advantages of convenient movement, flexible disassembly and easy storage management.
Changli mobile mixing station has many advantages, as follows:
1.Compact structure, almost all processes of concrete production are concentrated on the trailer unit
2.Human-machine operation interface is humanized, the working performance is reliable, and it can still run stably under various harsh environments
3.Double horizontal shaft forced mixer, strong continuous running ability, comprehensive stirring track, strong stirring movement, fast and even stirring
4. The full set of equipment can be quickly transported to the construction site and assembled on site through full-hook form, and can be constructed without commissioning.
5. High degree of automation, strong maneuverability, simple operation and good stability.
6. The structure is sturdy, and the space layout is compact and reasonable, ensuring flexibility and production capacity.
7. The mobile mixing station occupies less land and is convenient for moving around, which greatly reduces the amount of basic engineering.
YHZS60 mobile mixing station
60m 3 / h
Feeding / discharging of mixing machine
1600L / 1000L
Automatic control system
PLC ＋ Industrial computer
380v / 50Hz
Aggregate silo volume
2 × 11.3m 3 (the number of positions is optional)
82kw (excluding optional items)
3000kg ± 2%
≤60km / h
700kg ± 1%
Cement powder silo, screw conveyor, gravel aggregate loading system
300kg ± 1%
30kg ± 1%
The mobile mixing station adopts a tow-type design. The batching conveyor, the mixing host, the weighing systems, the screw conveyor and the powder silo are highly integrated to form an overall structure.
In order to meet customers' needs for efficiency, functionality and compactness, the mobile mixing plant leaves the factory as a fully pre-connected complete set of equipment, significantly reducing the time for installation and commissioning of the mixing plant.
The control room and the main structure are connected together, and the equipment such as the control cabinet has been debugged before leaving the factory. There is no need to disassemble and connect the cables when the equipment is transferred.
The pneumatic system is tightly connected to the main structure, and there is no need to disassemble when transferring.
What are the components of a mobile mixing station?
1. Mainframe: Cantilevered mixing mainframe chassis. The chassis contains trailer truck traction pins and parking legs; the chassis is equipped with a mixer, cement and water admixture measurement scales; perimeter inspection walkways, railings, etc. .
2. Control room: The control room is located at the bottom of the mainframe chassis, with a fully automatic control system of the mixing station. The control room is used as the front support point of the entire station when it is in operation. The control wiring does not need to be disassembled.
3. Aggregate batching measurement: This system is located at the rear end of the whole station, and the upper part is the aggregate (sand, stone) storage hopper. The storage hopper can be divided into 2 or 4 grids, and a height plate is set to increase the storage capacity. Pneumatic door opening operation in turn. Aggregate measurement is a variety of cumulative measurement methods. The bottom is equipped with a walking rear axle and working frame legs.
4. Peripheral components: It is a cement warehouse and a screw conveyor. The peripheral components are integral components whether they are working or transporting. They do not need to be disassembled and can be transported and disassembled as a whole.
2. What are the main features of the mobile mixing plant?
The big feature is that it can move as a whole. At present, mobile concrete mixing stations are mainly divided into two types: traction type and trailer type. The traction type chassis contains the complete front and rear axles; the trailer type chassis has only the rear axle, and the front end is placed on the tractor saddle bridge.